KidsFirst Adoption Services is seeking a motivated, passionate person for an Adoption Caseworker position. This is a part-time position with the ability to become full time in the future. The primary responsibility of the Adoption Caseworker is to provide home study services to families who are interested in adoption. This includes meeting with and assessing families, conducting home assessments, providing adoption education to families, and writing reports. The position also requires that the Adoption Caseworker will assist with community outreach and advocating for waiting children.
· Individual with work experience in foster care, child welfare system, or adoption
· Bachelor’s Degree in social work or a related field is required
· An outgoing, organized individual with a strong ability to follow up and connect with others
· Individual must be detail oriented with exceptional writing skills
· Professional attitude and ability to represent the agency
· Valid driver’s license
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com