Consider the following while making this very difficult, permanent, and life changing decisions about both your future and your child's. You are the adult and ultimately the decision maker for your child. You are the one who is able to create the opportunities that your child deserves. We are here to answer any questions you may have!
Place Your Child For Adoption:
- If you feel that it is not the right time emotionally, physically, and financially to parent your child. Or, you may want to be a parent in the future, just not right now.
- If your living conditions and emotional state prohibits you from caring for a child and the safety or security of your child is jeopardized.
- If you are facing a long-term prison sentence and do not feel that your immediate family is the right place for your child.
- If you are battling additional issues, health problems, or homelessness and it is difficult to take care of yourself and your child.
- If you are involved with CPS and you fear that you will lose your child to the foster care system, but you want to be apart of the decision regarding where your children will be raised.
Parent Your Child:
- When you are experiencing difficulties but are ready and willing to use resources to help you provide a safe and secure environment for your child.
- If you are in an argument with the child's father, but have the resources and capacity to provide a good, stable life for your child.
- If you can rely on your support system to care for your child, despite facing potential legal or health issues.
- If you feel you have the strength and willingness to parent your child, despite the difficulties you are facing, and you have the resources to provide the life that your child deserves.