Are you a young woman or family thinking about whether adoption is the right choice for you?
You are entitled to a free resource who can help you to understand the process of placing a child for adoption with zero pressure, obligation or judgment.
With over 22 years’ experience helping women and families place their children for adoption, we provide a safe and caring environment for your questions about adoption. We know that you love your baby, and that this decision is so, so hard. We also know that only you know want what is best for your child, and you are the only person who can make this decision.
If you are here looking at this page right now, welcome. We want you to know you are loved, we think you are brave, and you don’t have to do this alone. We are here to help 24/7 as you consider this major decision, and we will not pressure you to pursue adoption if it’s not the right choice for you.
Here are some things you should know about us and about the adoption process.
- We have families ready. Whether you are about to deliver baby, or you are early in your pregnancy, we have adoptive families waiting who can be ready within a few hours’ notice to begin the process of adoption.
- You choose how much contact you will have with the adoptive family. You choose how much contact you want with the adoptive family during your pregnancy and after. You can choose an open, semi-open, or closed adoption. All of our adoptive families are willing to do a semi-open adoption. We can help you manage communication with your adoptive family for years to come.
- It’s okay not to be okay. We understand you may not be in a position to parent right now for any number of reasons, including financial insecurity, and that you may feel overwhelmed and alone. We are here for you 24/7 and we will not judge you for anything you are going through.
- Resources to help. We will do everything we can to connect you with resources that can help you with financial costs like housing, groceries and medical expenses during your pregnancy.
- No pressure. You decide. Our aim is to help you through this very difficult time in life whether or not you choose to place your child for adoption. You decide. Mostly, we want you to know you don’t have to do this alone. We’re here to help 24/7.
Ready to take the next step to learn more about adoption?
9135 N Meridian St. B-4
Indianapolis, IN 46260