Start the New Year Right!
Are you struggling to feel motivated and keep up your 2021 goals? We have some tips and tricks to start the New Year off right with some simple, healthy habits. We also have some ideas to make sure our kids are starting with their best foot forward this year too! Here are some tips to get you started!
- 15 minutes of exercise a day
- Short exercise video, 15 minute dance party, or some simple crunches!
- 15 minute walk each day (Try and pick the same time every day for your walk)
- Keep track of what you are eating
- Make sure you have at least 1 fruit and 1 vegetable every day
- Sleep is so important
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep every night
What about for the kids?
- Kids need more sleep than adults (a 3 year old needs 10 to 13 hours!)
- Structure will be a major help
- Kids do best when their choices and limits are consistent
- Same time for naps, bedtime, and meals
- Its helpful for kids growing brains to have the same routine everyday
Ready to take the next step to learn more about adoption?
9135 N Meridian St. B-4
Indianapolis, IN 46260